Get To Know the Team Behind the Tub
Posted on 01 July 2015
When you hear "Soap Commander", what comes to mind? A specific product (like shaving soap)? A particular scent (such as Endurance)? A logo of a ship's wheel? We do hope you associate these things with our company's name, but we also want to you know that there's more! One of our priorities is relationships, specifically relationships with our customers. But in order for a relationship to form, both sides need to know a little about each other. We hope you know how much we love connecting with you and that we want to know you better. In turn, we thought you might be interested in learning a little more about us. If so, read on! We've had the privilege of sharing the "back story" and some personal perspective via recent podcasts and interviews. Here are a few links to get you started:
- WET SHAVING NEWS PODCAST (July 1, 2015). http://sharpologist.com/podcast/the-wet-shaving-news/wet-shaving-news-podcast-soap-commander Just released today, this podcast hosted by Andrew Lyons features a give-away of one of our shaving soaps. Listen in to learn how to enter (and to find out how we choose the names of our scents).
- BRUSH-N-SOAP-N-BLADE PODCAST (October 16, 2014). https://brushnsoapnblade.wordpress.com/2014/10/16/ep-58-soap-commander-interview/ Our interview with Rick DeWeese covers a lot of ground including how Christmas gifts for our neighbors turned into the start of a business, how we met each other, and some background info about Darren's time in the Navy.
- INDIE BUSINESS NETWORK PODCAST (October 1, 2014). http://www.indiebusinessnetwork.com/s01e003-seiberts-podcast/ Check out this episode where Donna Maria Coles Johnson probes into how we work together as a couple and also the "why" and "how" of our Spring 2014 rebranding.
- LUXURY BARBER BRAND OF THE MONTH PRESS RELEASE (January 9, 2015). http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/01/prweb12429673.htm
- LEAPIN' LIZARD LABELS INTERVIEW (July 24, 2014). http://www.leapinlizardlabels.com/2014/07/client-interview-carrie-seibert-of-soap-commander/
- ABOUT PAGE. http://soapcommander.com/pages/about-us Last, but not least, is our own About Page. This is the shortened, condensed version for those of you who want a quick read.
As mentioned before, we do really love connecting with people! You can find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or email (info @ soapcommander.com). We try to respond quickly (because each of you are truly important to us), but please don't be offended if we're a little slow on the return during busy times. For those that have reached out to us...Thank You. We appreciate you sharing a part of yourself with us!