The Seasonal Scent Crew (SSC) is by far one of our favorite aspects of Soap Commander. It gives us an opportunity to connect more closely with our members while (we hope) providing an enjoyable experience for those who use our products.
If you're already familiar with our SSC, the main things you need to know are:
- USA Pricing will remain the same for 2016-2017 (see chart below).
- Sign-up begins Saturday, November 26th at 10:00 am (CST).
If you've never heard of the SSC or need a refresher, you've come to the right place. The Seasonal Scent Crew is a year-long program that runs from Winter through the following Fall. Sign-up is only open for 1 week, starting the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Your membership is a one-time fee that enables you to receive each of the four seasonal releases delivered to your doorstep before those products are available to the general public. There are no additional shipping charges or fees.
We have three membership levels, depending on which products you want to receive:
Shaving soap only
Shaving soap & Aftershave balm
Shaving soap, Aftershave balm, & Bath soap...plus testing and choosing upcoming seasonal scents
Some additional details that you need to know before signing-up:
- Enrollment for the 2016-2017 SSC will only be open for one week: Saturday, November 26th - Saturday December 3rd.
- Gold Members are the only ones who will receive testers/samples and are able to give input and feedback regarding the scent selections.
- There are no testers for the first scent (Winter 2016). The scent has already been chosen and the products will be shipped to you within a week of sign-up.
- We cannot include any additional products in your SSC seasonal shipments.
- We do not allow refunds/returns/exchanges/substitutions/cancellations for the SSC program or any of the seasonal shipments.
- The number of Gold Member spots is capped at 65 for the 2016-2017 crew.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to getting to know this year's Seasonal Scent Crew and we hope you will join us!